Grainy feel fix
- Some tuning parameters were changed in the servo drive to get back to 2020.1 behavior.
Small changes and fixes
- Disconnection of a wireless wheel will not cause torque to be disabled, unless the wheel had a torque off switch configured.
- After unlocking locked profile settings, they can be relocked again.
- Audible beeps enabled/disabled checkbox also affects wireless wheel status beeps.
- Physical sequental shifter connected to the D15 Accessory Port will map to same pins as the Simucube Wireless Wheel shifter paddles. This can be configured per-profile.
- There is a command line option 'trayminimized' to launch True Drive to Tray Icon in minimized state (window is not shown).
- Remove Simucube 1 overvoltage fault detection that was sometimes triggered when it was not actually the fault cause.
- Added detection of possibly low wireless wheel battery in some situations where battery voltage remains high but the battery voltage would drop under load.
Upcoming in the next releases
- We decided to release 2020.4 due to some important fixes, and these features were not completed in time:
- Bumpstop rework, including safety and ease-of-use changes
- Bumpstop effect has been simplified. All bumbstop settings have 100% power, and there are three well-tuned settings (soft/medium/hard) available.
- Bumbstop setting is now a per-profile setting.
- Internal device telemetry data sync event does not cause wheel torque to be at zero anymore. This mainly affected non-FFB game titles.